If you believe that you have been underpaid you have 6 years to file a claim in the court.

If you want to do a wage claim at a minimum we will need to know the correct name of the employer, the relevant award or agreement, the hours and times worked and the amounts paid. Use your Union diary to record your daily hours of work.

As an employee, or an ex-employee, you are entitled to ask to see your “employee records” which includes information about wages, allowances, leave, superannuation and termination. The employer must keep these records for 7 years.