Should you have a safety issue in your workplace or site, you should in the first instance make yourself safe and remove yourself from the situation. Advise your Workplace Health and Safety Representative.

Should you wish to notify the Union, please contact your relevant State Official or call the ETU on 1800 ETU YES (1800 388 937) (The information you supply will remain confidential)